Mission: To give young athletes the opportunity to develop both physically (fitness & skill development) and mentally (building self-esteem & determination). We desire that all athletes will develop a love for wrestling, competition, and teamwork.
No experience necessary!
- Youth Directors: Brett Terry
- E-mail Address: Brett@westviewwrestling.net
- Phone Number: (503) 720-7968
- Youth Coaches: Kelly Coste/Benj Mauck/Brett Terry/David Escobar
- Ages: pre-K – 8th Grade
- Levels: Beginners, Intermediates, Advanced
- Registration Date: Use the online registration.
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Location: Westview High School – Wrestling Room
- Practice Times: Starts Nov 7 and will be Tuesday and Thursdays
- 6 and under: 5:30pm – 6:15 pm
- Over 6-years old: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Competitions: Tournaments- Saturday mornings in Beaverton/Hillsboro area.
- Club Membership: $150.00. (families with multiple kids will pay the standard fee for the first child, and each additional child will be $100.)
- Location: Westview High School Wrestling Room
- Registration Form: Online Registration
Price includes- T-shirt, use of a singlet, and FREE enrollment in our spring club!
Sun 12/10 St Helens
2/3 or 2/4 Hillsboro Districts